Error: XpressQuantumGrid Licensing for this component cannot be found. You have not registered this component to be used in a design time environment.
This issue is normally caused because the DXDBGrid.dll is missing \ corrupt or unregistered.
1. Close GoldMine on the affected machine
2. In the Application folder -> rename or delete DXDBGrid.dll
3. Via Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs
4. Locate and select "GoldMine",
5. Run a Repair of GoldMine Premium Edition.
6. Restart the machine
In rare cases that several dll's are affected the above steps should be repeated but this time rename/delete/copy away all .dll, .exe, .xml files and the TX32 folder from the LOCAL GoldMine folder on the workstation, paste to a backup folder and then run the repair via add/remove programs on the machine.