This document is aimed at customers and describes the steps they need to take to request that their data be migrated between tenants in their production environment.
This document contains the following sections:
- HEAT Cloud Operations Overview, including the following:
- A list of the terminology used in this guide.
- Conceptual information about tenants and landscapes.
- Information about locking a tenant and the configuration capabilities that are and are not available in read-only mode.
- What happens to each type of metadata when metadata is moved from one tenant to another during reconfiguration.
- Initially Provisioning the Production Tenant, including the sequence of events that occurs when your HEAT Cloud landscape (including all required tenants) is provisioned and configured for the first time.
- Reconfiguring a Production Tenant, including the sequence of events that occurs when your production tenant is reconfigured.
- Participating in a Pilot Release, including the sequence of events that occurs during a pilot release.
- Updating HEAT Cloud Report Templates, which describes how to create new HEAT Cloud report templates.
Please find attached the Customer Data Migration Guide HEAT Service Management 2014.1