Outages or other connectivity issues can cause outgoing SMTP email to not be sent from HEAT Cloud. After connectivity is restored, any emails that failed to be sent will need to be reprocessed.
- Log into your tenant under the Admin role
- Click on More, and type in Email - open the Email workspace
- Place a Filter on Category to only show ‘Outgoing Email’
- Place a Filter on Sent to only show ‘No’
- Select the failed emails from the start of the issue through the time it is fixed, then click on the ‘Resend Email’ button in the upper right