How can I export data from specific columns in a table/Business Object?
You can export records using the Export to Excel Quick Action.
1. Log in to the tenant with the Administrator role
2. Go to the workspace which holds the data you wish to export (here I am using Incident as an example)
3. Go to the Action Menu > Edit Actions
4. Select Create New Actions > Export to Excel
5. Set the action name, optionally set a description and assign a category
6. Default columns may be selected automatically. Adjust them to your liking, adding/removing using the + and X icons
7. Save changes
8. Close and reopen the workspace to re-load the Quick Actions
9. From the Action Menu select your new Quick Action
10. You will be asked if you want to run for the selected record or all. Select Yes.
11. Depending on your browser and settings you may be prompted to select a location to save the file. Select the location and save.