How to make "Primary Email" not required, so Employees may be created without Email Addresses (HEAT 201x)
- Delete or disable the Required Rule on Employee, making PrimaryEmail required
- Ensure that the field itself is not set to "Unique"
- Ensure that the field itself is set to "Nullable"
- If doing this in the scope of an LDAP import, set the import to use a different Primary Key (for example, LoginID)
- If doing this in the scope of an LDAP import, enable "Use Default", and leave the default "Not Set" value
- On the FRS_CompositeContract_Contact object, delete the index "UN_ContactContract_Email"