Getting an error when trying to log into GoldMine. File signature for gmpalmconduit.dll is wrong!
1. Create a temporary folder on the desktop and call it: GM program files
2. Browse out to C:\Program files (x86)\GoldMine
3. Sort by file type
4. Cut all files that end with extensions of .EXE, .DLL, and XML and paste them in the temp folder from step 1
5. Cut the folder named TX32 and paste it in the temp folder from step 1
6. Go to Start>>Control panel>>Programs and features
7. Wait for GoldMine to show up on the list
8. click Change and then follow the installer to run a "Repair"
9. Log into GoldMine and verify that all data is present 10. Delete the folder from step 1