Master users lose 'Users Settings' & 'User Groups' in Tools menu when Toolbar section becomes corrupt.
1. Remove menu.bin from the GoldMine shared directory after backing it up (this file is where the menu templates are saved)
2. Login to GoldMine as a master user and click Tools >> Users Settings
3. Highlight a user and click the properties button
4. Click on the access tab
5. Create a new menu template with all menus enabled and save it
6. Set the menu template for a user that has the issue often.
Note you may also wish to look at KB 14630