How to add a new workspace to a role in HEAT 7.x?
1. Login to Service Management administrator.
2. Open a new definition set.
3. Go to Definitions -> Roles
4. Edit the role you want to add the workspace by clicking the pencil icon.
5. Go to Workspace tab and check the workspace you would like to add.
6. Commit definition set.
Note: Adding a new workspace takes up a license for that particular module. Make sure enough license available or users with that workspace will be unable to login if all licenses for that module are taken.