When you try and perform a net-Update to update to the latest version of GoldMine you receive the below message, even thought you know there is a newer version of the GoldMine product available.
The Net-Update feature although still in the GoldMine menu is not active anymore for GoldMine Premium Edition.
Customers looking to update to the latest available version of GoldMine Premium Edition can find this located on the GoldMine support site under the drivers and downloads section for GoldMine Premium Edition.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Ivanti Community
- Click the Log in link and enter your username and password (If you do not have a username or password please visit our Login Assistance page)
- Click the Downloads link at the top of the page and then click the Downloads for HEAT and GoldMine Software products link in the middle of the page
- Select the GoldMine download link and find the version of GoldMine you are wanting to download
- The top result is always the latest available version. Please click the link to download the install file