Where do I find the file GMRecNOGM64.dll used for creating GoldMine recid on a 64 installation of SQL?
1- GMRecNoGM64.DLL is not supported by FrontRange Solutions. It requires prior knowledge of the workings of GoldMine and knowledge of database stored procedures.
2- GMRecNoGM64.DLL is a COM DLL for use with 64 bit versions of Microsoft SQL Server. It includes a method for generating RecIDs in GoldMine.
3- It was developed prior to 2010, and thus not tested with any product release after 2010. Any issues found with its use will not be addressed.
1) Go to www.frontrange.com
2) Click support.
3) Click "My FrontRange Support"
4) Click "Drivers & Downloads.
5) Login ( If you do not have a login account contact the customer care team for assistance in getting one)
6) Click "Drivers & Downloads.
7) Click on GoldMine
8) From the drop down list select GoldMine Premium Edition (GMPE)
9) Look for then click on the link "64 Bit RecID generation DLL for GMPE"