This article describes how to see the answers of the surveys in ITSM, both for the Smart Client and the Self Service.
Solution 1 - Smart Client
There is no a way to see all the answers of surveys as the answers are related to the incidents and not to the survey by itself. Depending on the incident the answer would vary according to the perception of the customer about the incident and the analyst, so not to the survey title or description.
You can create a "Saved search" showing the incidents that have a survey answered, that then the user can filter by himself using customer, date or analyst criteria. Please follow this procedure:
- In the Smart Client, open the Incident workspace.
- In the "Saved searches", create a new one
- Fill it out with the same data of the screenshot
- Then check it as favorite and execute it
- Now you can filter using Owner, Customer and Date criteria, so the manager can review easily the incidents of an analyst in a period of time in a quick way
Solution 2 - Self Service
This procedure will add a survey top level tab. It is not possible to show the incident number related to the answers, so in this case the data can be exported for statistical study.
- Go to the Self Service AdminUI and go to the FRS_Survey business object.
6. -Return to the FRS_Survey BO, and create a new layout, configuring it as in the screenshots. You will need to create also the ListView and the FormView
- Edit the toolbar in the Child Panel, as we should be able to export the results to Excel but not to do any other operation