Is it possible to send an email to a distribution list when a task is created, but only when the task is created for the Education Team?
1. Go into the Administrator page
2. Go to the Business Objects and select/find the Task.Assignment object and select it
3. Click on Business Rules
4. Select Add Business Rule
5. Give the Rule Name a value that makes sense
6. Under the event that will trigger this rule, select the option of "On Initialization of Specific Field"
7. For the "Field" select OwnerTeam
8. Select "is set to" and use the drop down to find the Education Team value
9. Click Next
10. For the Action select "Configure New Action" and use the drop down to select "Send Email" and click Next
11. Enter a valid address for the From: and set the To: as your distribution list. Define the Subject and Body with what verbiage you desire and click Next.
12. Click Save.
13. Log into HEAT Service Management and test to make sure it sends an email when the Team is Education and does not send if the Team is a value other than Education.