How to populate a photo on an Incident when an Employee is selected, from a URL on the employee in HEAT 20x:
So that the photo is not stored on the Employee object, but simply a URL/link to a photo.
- Note that for this method to work, the site which houses the images, needs to allow hotlinking.
For more information please click HERE.
- Put that field on your employee form, and give an employee a link value.
- Make a HTML field on Incident:
- Use the below expression:
$("<img src='" + [OtherObject]PhotoLink +
"' align='left' height='50' width='50'>")
- When selecting the employee who has a valid link set, the field will populate: