Is there a way to get a hard copy of the times and dates users have logged into GoldMine?
GoldMine does have a simple report for reporting on the users.
This can be found under
- Go To > Reports > Reports
- In the reports center expand GoldMine reports > Other Reports
- Right click the Users List and select Print
If however you need log from further back these can be found in the GoldMine logs area
- Tools > Logs > GoldMine Logs
- Expand Users Login Logs
- Expand the logs for the individual user
- Expand the Year folder and if necessary the Month and Day folders.
These logs can be exported via the following option
- Right click in the preview windows
- Output to:
- Select either
NB: Please keep in mind that the User Login Logs depend on the setting made by a GoldMine administrator (a user with master rights) via Tools > Options > Tab Login > Time Clock (and might be set to Disable Time Clock, Track Daily Totals or Track each login)