HMC MAPI Listener service is starting and stopping giving a 1067 error
1) Stop the HEAT Messasging Center MAPI Listener service and disable it.
2) Browse to c:\program data\FrontRange Solutions\HEAT\Settings\HEAT Messaging Center.
3) Rename or delete the HMC.Mapilistener.dll.config file.
4) Make sure the HEAT Messaging Center lisetner serivce is set to run with local system.
5) Start the HEAT Messaging Center MAPI Listener service.
6) Change the account running the HEAT Messaging Center MAPI Listener to make sure it is using the network account that was being used before step 4.
7) Restart the HEAT Messaging Center MAPI Listener service.