This article explains how to add the FLS tables to a new or restored HEAT database that was loaded through HEAT Load using a HAF file.
One method to bring over the missing FLS tables are through the steps below -
1. Backup the current HEAT database
2. Launch the Microsoft SQL Server "Import and Export Data Wizard"
3. Through the wizard the administrator can export/import the FLS tables. The core FLS tables are -
4. Through the Microsoft SQL Server "Import and Export Data Wizard", user can select the Source database > FLS tables (from previous or backed up HEAT database) and then select the Destination database (current HEAT database or production). The import process will create the FLS tables in the new HEAT database and bring over the data.
5. HEAT Support does not provide the exact steps for the "Import and Export Data Wizard" but more information on the "Import and Export Data Wizard" can be located here - https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms141209.aspx
6. Once the tables have been imported into the current HEAT database, test FLS functionality.