Is it possible to change the font size for contents of the Call Description field? Customer has a user that is having a hard time seeing the smaller fonts.
This is possible but through HEAT it will be a global change for all users. unless you want to set up a specific ViewSet/View for those users that are having issues with font size.
To change font size for the CallLog.CallDesc field:
1. Launch the Administrator Module and create a new Quick Customization.
2. Go to the CallLog table and click on Open Form.
3. Locate the CallDesc field, right-click on it and select Attributes.
4. Click on the Fonts button which will bring up a font window allowing alteration of size.
5. Select File>> Apply Changes.
Users will need to log out and back into Call Logging to see the changed fonts.
To make this change only for a set of users and not globally:
1. Launch Administrator and create a new Edit Set.
2. Select File>> View Administration and create a new View Set for this group of users.
3. Select the CallLog table and click the Create View button.
4. Select the new ViewSet created above and click Ok.
5. Modify the CallDesc field using the steps outlined initially in this post and commit the Edit Set.
6. Create a new Role or modify an existing role for these user setting the Role's ViewSet (from Security>> Roles> General tab) to the new ViewSet.
7. User when logging back into Call Logging should now see the larger fonts where-as users of other roles will see the original CallDesc font size.