How do I get the GM+Views templates for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google on the GM+View tab?
- The attached archive contains the GM+View templates that should not exceed the maximum length of 20 characters. In case while importing a GM+View template a message appears that 'The length of <template name> is too long, the maximum length is 20!' please rename the underlying file name to a file name with a maximum of 20 characters.
1. Download the attached GM+View templates archive and extract them on the local machine
2. Log into GoldMine with Master rights
3. Web > Setup GM+View
4. Import Button
5. Browse to the desired HTML file (for example Facebook Comp Srch.html)
6. A message appears that the template was imported successfully
7. Repeat steps 3.-5. for each template you want to make available for your users
- Please be aware that it will be required that GM+ View Tab Rules selection is set on User Selected for users being able to select any other template than the default template.
1. With Master rights
2. Web > Setup GM+View
3. Rules Button
4. User Selected
5. OK > OK
(Any other rule setup will leave GM+ View drop down grayed out for users - RM # 147273 or certain rules are not respected - RM # 203296)
- The GM+ View templates can then be accessed by the users
1. Open a contact record
2. Click the down-arrow button that is on the row of tabs beneath the fields area >> select “GM+View”
3. Select the desired GM+ View from the drop down list at the upper right on this tab or alternatively via Right Click > select template within the GM+ View window itself