LANDesk Security and Patch News
· (March 16, 2009) A critical vulnerability has been identified in Adobe Reader 9 and earlier versions. This vulnerability could cause the application to crash and could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system. This vulnerability content is provided as an updgrade path for Adobe Reader 7.x and Adobe Reader 8.x to Adobe Reader 9.1.0. The following languages are available: English (en-US), German (DEU), Japanese (JPN), Simplified Chinese (zh-CN), French (FRA) and Dutch (NLD). The contents can be downloaded from the LANDesk global host servers. Please visit the following page for more details:
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.1.0_CHS
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERDv9.1.0_UPGRADE_CHS
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERDv9.1.0_UPGRADE _DEU
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERDv9.1.0_UPGRADE _ENU
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERDv9.1.0_UPGRADE _FRA
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERDv9.1.0_UPGRADE _JPN
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERDv9.1.0_UPGRADE _NLD
· Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2009 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com/.