We would like to add the ability to attach a file to an Incident Submittal in self service. How would I go about this?
You can do this one of two ways; Add the Attachment control or the ExternalLoginViewer (as shown on the Incident.WebSelfSerivce.Edit form).
To add the Attachment Control, do the following:
1. Launch Configure Application
2. Select the Incident “Business Object”
3. Click on Forms
4. Open the Incident.WebSelfService.New form
5. On the left hand side, expand “Other” under “Fields”
6. Drag over the Attachment control to the location of your choosing
7. Click on the control and make the highlighted changes, then Save
If you want to use the same control that is on the Incident.WebSelfService.Edit form, do the following, starting with 1-4 above:
8. On the left hand side, expand “Other” under “Fields”
9. Drag over the ExternalLoginViewr control to the location of your choosing
10. Click on the control and make the highlighted changes, then Save