When HEAT Cloud is performing an action in the UI that makes the end user wait, a progress bar is displayed. This dialog has two lines of text and a graphical action sequence.
This article shows how you can change the text in the first line.
The text in the first line is the Application Display Name. To change this:
- Log in to the tenant with the Administrator role
- Go to Configure Application
- Go to Global Constants
- Find the Global Constant "ApplicationDisplayName"; if it does not exist, click Add to create it
- Set the Name to "ApplicationDisplayName"
- Set the Value to your desired text
- Set the Type to Text
- Optionally, add a description
- Click Save
By default if no Global Constant is found, the Tenant ID is displayed.
After setting the Global Constant, this value is used instead.