URL Example for opening Incidents and Service Requests in My Open Items in Self Service Portal

Version 1

Details

https://frontrange.trysaasit.com/help/user/index.html#configure/login/log_in_using_urls.htm?Highlight=logging in with URL

Customer is using the following link in emails to link to incidents in an incident workspace:

$(SecureServerURL())/Login.aspx?Scope=ObjectWorkspace&CommandId=Search&ObjectType=Incident%23&CommandData=RecId,%3D,0,$(RecId),string,AND|#

This works great for those working on incidents. However, customer needs something similar for clients that will bring up the incident in the Self Service portal under "My Items".

Resolution

To open a record within My Items using a URL link, please add the following to your notifications.

For Incident:

"$(SecureServerURL())/Login.aspx?Scope=SelfService&Role=SelfService&CommandId=OpenMyItem&ItemType=Incident&ItemId=$(RecId)">Open Incident in Self Service 

For Service Req: 
    "$(SecureServerURL())/Login.aspx?Scope=SelfService&Role=SelfService&CommandId=OpenMyItem&ItemType=ServiceReq&ItemId=$(RecId)">Open Service Request in Self Service

For more examples, please refer to the Online Help: