One user is randomly getting error: "Unable to add process to tree control."
NOTE: The Following requires access to SQL management studio.
1) Make sure the affected user is not logged into GM
2) Make full SQL backup
3) Run the following query in SQL Server Management Studio:
select * from dbo.Environment where USERID='affected users GM
username' and NAME ='ProcMonDocking'
4) Note the line item returned
5) Change to a delete statement [replace select * with DELETE]
6) You should see the same number of records affected as the number that came up with the select statement.