Custom date filter on a dashboard date column shows as Time format and cannot be changed.
- Open GoldMine as a master user that can access dashboards
- Using any of the default Sales dashboards, Right click a date column
- Select Filter
- Click the drop down filter on a date column
- Select Custom, to use a custom filter
To be able to use a custom date range in the filter
The filter is actually formatted for a Time value and cannot be changed.
- This is Problem Record # 55905
- There is currently no workaround available from the GoldMine User interface