- Enable Custom Error in IIS (See KnowledgeBase article #16418)
- Full error when Custom error are enabled
- Review the full error in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldMine Connect\Logs\GMConnect.Log file
- Full error from Log files
2015-06-25 11:54:53,296 - [ERROR] Thread id - GoldMine.Models.ApplicationExceptions.ClientInformationException: Cannot find .ini file by C:\ProgramData\GoldMine\gm.ini,
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Cannot find .ini file by C:\ProgramData\GoldMine\gm.ini
- The User that is running the GMMobileAppPool un IIS does not have full Read\Write and Update privileges to the GoldMine root folder.
- Open IIS
- Expand the Server
- Click Application Pools
- Review the Identity that is assigned to the GMMobileAppPool
- Make sure the user assigned to the GMMobileAppPool (Network Service is the default user) has Full Control GoldMine root folder where the LicenseGm(x).bin file is located.