Release Notes state in relation to GoldMine Web (GMWEB) and GoldMine Mobile (GMME) that it is also recommended to clear device/browser cache... How is this done?
- GoldMine Technical Support cannot assist directly in clearing or resetting a browser's cache, we can provide below some helpful information for clearing browser cache on different browsers
- Although we recommend to clear all browsing data, in most cases clearing the Cached images and files or also referred as temporary internet files would be sufficient.
Please keep in mind that any non GoldMine or non Heat Software links are only provided as-is and content and availability may change at any time without any notice
- - Steps for Google Chrome > https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582
- - Steps for Safari 5.x for Windows > http://browsers.about.com/od/56/ht/reset-safari-5-windows.htm
- - Steps for Safari on iPhones (iOS 7) > http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17186 or http://browsers.about.com/od/howtousemobilebrowser1/ss/Manage-Browsing-History-Cache-Cookies-Passwords-In-Safari-For-iPhone-iOS-7.htm
- - Steps for Safari on iPads > http://browsers.about.com/od/howtousemobilebrowser1/ss/safari-ipad-clear-cache.htm
- - Steps for Mozilla Firefox > https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- - Steps for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 > http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-delete-browsing-history-internet-explorer#ie=ie-11