GoldMine Premium Edition/GoldMine Mobile 2014.1 GA - GoldMine Premium Edition/GoldMine Mobile 2014.1 Hot fix 5 installed (GMME builds 2014.1.0.628 - 2014.1.0.675)
[STEPS TO REPRODUCE]
- Install any GoldMine Mobile versions 2014.1 lower than build 2014.1.0.681 and make sure that the installation went through correctly
1. Right Click on the GoldMine Premium Edition Icon > Run as Administrator (this was logged as RM # 161695 and is addressed since GoldMine 2014.1. Hot fix 7 , see also related Knowledge Article # 17762)
2. Log into GoldMine Premium with master rights
3. Tools > Configure > System Settings
4. Messaging Tab
5. Verify in Windows Services (Administrative Tools > Services) if there exists a GoldMine Messaging Service
- This service does not exist
This was a known issue - RM # 218130 - in all the following GoldMine 2014.1 versions.
- GoldMine 2014.1 GA release
- GoldMine 2014.1 Hot fix 1 release
- GoldMine 2014.1 Hot fix 2 release
- GoldMine 2014.1 Hot fix 3 release
- GoldMine 2014.1 Hot fix 4 release
- GoldMine 2014.1 Hot fix 5.1 release
This RM was addressed in GoldMine 2014.1 Hot fix 6
- Upgrade to GoldMine Mobile to 2014.1 Hot fix 6 or higher (build 2014.1.0.681) - while in order to address the installation of the GoldMine Messaging Service as a Windows Service it should be considered to upgrade even to GoldMine 2014.1 Hot fix 7 as here also RM # 161695, the requirement to run GoldMine as Administrator in order to enable the GoldMine Messaging Service in the GoldMine's Systems Settings.
- For addressing this specific RM, only the GoldMine Mobile needs to be upgraded to GoldMine Mobile 2014.1.681 (HF6) or 2014.1.0.686 (HF7), GoldMine Premium Edition must be on the version 2014.1.x but does not need to be upgraded also to the specific hot fix.
- To upgrade GoldMine Mobile, it is necessary to uninstall any existing version and install GMME 2014.1.0.686 as a new installation.
- It may also be necessary to clear device/browser cache.