How to add the Self Service Mobile role and new UI to a HEAT system deployed BEFORE the 2016.1 version series?
When a HEAT system was initially deployed before the 2016.1 version, and was subsequently upgraded to 2016.1 or later, the new role Self Service Mobile (And new UI for this role) will not be seen by default. The steps in this Knowledge article will help you enable this role and new UI in this scenario.
1. Log into HEAT using the Administrator role.
2. Click on 'Configure Application' to open the Admin console.
3. Click on Users and Permissions>>Roles and Permissions.
4. Click the CLONE button for the existing role titled "Self Service"
5. Provide a name for the new role and click OK.
6. Click the new role name from the list to open Details for the new role.
7. Select checkbox for "New Self Service UI" to use new Self Service UI.
8. Click SAVE to apply changes.
Note: Any role with the "New Self Service UI" option selected will use this new user interface.