When searching for a contact record, GoldMine jumps back to the active contact tab and does not stay on the Contact Search Center window.
- In the GoldMine Contact Search Center the search dialogue is a dynamic search
- This means that after you have typed a predefined number of characters the search will start returning results (default is 2 characters - Please see Knowledgebase article #19446 for changing this setting) therefore you do not need to press the <Enter> key to activate the search.
- If you press the <Enter> Key you will be shown the active record in the search results on the GoldMine Contact tab.
- By default the first record in the search results is the active record
- If the search returns no results then you will be shown the last record active on the GoldMine Contact tab