How to add frequently used menu items to the toolbar when they are not in the Standard Toolbar?
For example the Calendar is not available on the Standard Toolbar:
1. Right click at the end of the toolbar or between a divider > Add or Remove Buttons > Standard
2. Verify in the list of available items if Calendar is available
- Calendar is not available but might be used for example very frequently by the user and it is desired to have a toolbar item available Calendar
using the example for the Calendar:
Like many menu entries the Calendar is only not available in the Standard set for the toolbar items but can be added to the toolbar with the following steps.
1. Right click at the end of the toolbar or between a divider > Add or Remove Buttons > Customize
2. Commands Tab
3. Browse to Go To > Calendar
4. Drag the Calendar icon to the desired position in the Toolbar
5. Close the Customize dialog.
- Now the Toolbar has the button Calendar also