Unable to delete US-L01129 CI entry from demo data installed with HEAT
Error1: Computer 'US-L01129' is associated with one or more Gateway records and relationship cardinality is 'exactly one'
This issue is due to the Exactly one associated relationship from the CI business object to the Gateway business object.
1. Backup the HEATSM database
2. Log in to HEAT as an administrator
3. Click Configure Application
4. Click Business Objects in the left menu pane
5. Search for and open the CI business object
6. Click on the relationships tab
7. Open the GatewayAssocCI relationship
8. Change the details from Exactly One to Zero or One on the left side
9. Save the relationship
10. Search for and open the Gateway business object
11. Click the fields tab
12. Open the ComputerLink field
13. Enable the attribute Nullable
14. Save the ComputerLink field
15. Delete the US-L01129 CI entry
16. Return to the relationship configuration and set the relationship back to Exactly One
17. Save the relationship
18. Return the the ComputerLink field properties and remove the nullable attribute
Deleting the CI will orphan other data such as installed software. These items will need to be cleaned up as well.