Describes the recommended steps for handling packages in Ops Console pushes.
1. Create package in Staging of transactions to move over to UAT.
2. Push open package to UAT from Staging. (This pushes the transactions in the package and not the package itself.)
3. Verify changes work in UAT.
3a. IF and Only IF transactions need to be corrected, make corrections in staging and repeat Steps 1-3.
4. Once packaged transactions have been verified in UAT, close the package in Staging for the push to Production.
(This is a final step for the package and the package cannot be re-opened.)
5. Push the closed package from Staging to Production.