How to copy or replicate the members of one contact record group to another group
Note: This can be done with all or selected members of a group
1. Go To > Search > Contact Search Center
2. Select the "Filters/Groups" button.
3. A pane of your filters and groups will appear on the left of the Contact Search Center tab.
4. Expand on the "Groups" folder.
5. Click on "<Groups of: Username>" if the desired Group resides under another user.
6. Double click on the Group that you want to "copy" to another Group.
7. A listing of the contact records for the Group will appear.
8. Right click "Tag All" in the results or tag the desired contacts to copy.
9. In the results, click and drag one of the tagged contacts to the group you wish to copy them to.
- The mouse arrow will appear with a person icon.
10. Click "OK" to the "Add Members to Group:" dialogue.
- Information for adding a value to the Group "Reference" field can be found in the Help File
Note: Alternately, you can copy the contacts of a Group from one user to another user's Group
1. After step 8 above
2. In the left pane containing the list of groups
3. Double click "<Groups of: Username>"
4. Select the desired user from the drop down that you would like to move the tagged contacts to.
5. The seleced user's Groups will appear in the left pane.
6. Continue to step 9 above