We have noticed that when escalations breach, a notification is sent. How can we turn off that notification?
Each escalation schedule can be configured to run a quick action when that escalation schedule breaches. To modify the action that is taken, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the tenant with the Administrator role
2. Click on Configure Application
3. Under Build, expland Automation Tools
4. Click on Escalation Schedules
5. Click on the Escalation Schedule you want to change the breach action
6. Click on Set Threholds
7. Modify the 'On breach, run action' to set the quick action to run or set it to 'None' to not have any action taken.