- The Opportunity dashboard does not display Opportunities for all undocked users on the network version.
1. Make a copy of the Opportunity dashboard (as these canned dashboards cannot be changed) via right-click, copy > Click 'Yes' (to have also copies of the data sources)
2. Click on the 'View' button (note: You will see a Copy_from……)
3. Click 'Design' Button
4. Right Click on the grid that holds the data source/query you want to change, and select "Edit data source"
5. Select 'Query' tab
6. Select 'Edit manually' and input the query as noted below in bold text)
SELECT c1.CONTACT as [Primary_Opp/Proj_contact]
, c1.COMPANY as [Company], op.NAME as [Opp/Proj_name],
op.STATUS as [Opp/Proj_status], op.STAGE as
[Opp/Proj_stage], case SUBSTRING(op.RECTYPE,2,1)
when N' ' then isnull( DATEDIFF( DAY, op.STARTDATE,
GETDATE() ) + 1, -1 ) when N'Z' then isnull(
DATEDIFF( DAY, op.STARTDATE, op.CLOSEDDATE ) + 1, -1 )
end as [Opp/Proj_Age], op.PRODUCTNAME as
[Opportunity_Product], op.FORPROB as
[Opportunity_probability], op.CLOSEAMT as
[Opportunity_closed_amt], cast( op.F3 as float )
as [Opportunity_Units], op.STARTDATE as
[Opp/Proj_start_date], op.CLOSEBY as
[Opp/Proj_target_close_by_date], op.ACCOUNTNO as
[ACCOUNTNO], op.recid as [recid], op.FORAMT as [FORAMT],
op.USERID as [USERID]
FROM dbo.OPMGR op left join( dbo.CONTACT1 c1 inner join
dbo.CONTACT2 c2 on c1.ACCOUNTNO = c2.ACCOUNTNO ) on
c1.ACCOUNTNO = op.ACCOUNTNO
WHERE (op.RECTYPE like N'_ %' OR op.RECTYPE like N'_Z%')
OR( op.RECTYPE like N'O%' )
AND op.USERID = N'JEFFL'
ORDER BY [Company] asc
NOTE:In the query above, the text in RED should be changed to the username of the appropriate undocked username.
7. Check the query via 'Check' button
8. Click 'OK'
9. Verify the behavior again with the dashboard
Related to RM# 205237