Error when launching GoldMine, "gmexp.bin file is corrupt and can not be loaded"
Application Repair Steps:
1. Create a temporary folder on the affected machine (e.g. on the desktop)
2. Browse, locate and open the GoldMine root directory:
a. Cut all the dll’s, xml’s, exe’s and the TX32 folder and paste them to the temporary folder
3. Control Panel > Programs and Features > right click on GoldMine > select 'change' > select 'repair'
Note: this will recreate all the moved files after the wizard completes
4. Log into GoldMine to verify functionality
5. Delete the temporary folder