How do I re-serialize or re-license GoldMine 2014.2 or higher?
Here are the steps to re-serialize/re-license your GoldMine:
1. Verify that all users are logged out of GoldMine and that no one is Synchronizing (Note: Stop the GoldSync service if applicable)
2. Browse out to the GoldMine root directory on the server
3. Locate the LicenseGM94.bin file and rename it (this usually found in C:\ProgramData\GoldMine\ or the GoldMine shared folder)
4. Log back into GoldMine from the server
5. Input the new "E" license number when prompted for GoldMine license information and re-license the application
6. Log into GoldMine and verify that everything is functional
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you use GoldSync to synchronize with undocked users, you will need to recreate the undocked licenses and use the same steps from above to reserialize the undocked machines.