When clicking on Send Remote Session Request and and entering a valid email address in the prompt the error message "the specified string is not in the form required for the e-mail address"
Full error message:
This business object could not be saved. Please contact your administrator to address the issue. The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.
German language Screen shot
English Language Screen shot:
The email address that it is complaining about is the from Email Address. This is blank on the default out of the box quick action.
Follow these steps To resolve it,
- In the Admin UI, expand Automation Tools and select Quick Actions
- Scroll down to Journal.RemoteControlSession and click it's Add/Edit button
- Select Send Client URL from the left hand side
- Click the Edit button
- In the From: field click Add
- Click the pencil icon
- Enter $(GetGlobal("DefaultFromAddress")) or a specific email address if you would prefer
- click Save
- Save the Quick Action