I configured the email server in our Heat 2015.2.1. When the system sends an email, in the FROM field appears the Account "NoReply@FrontRange.com"... How could I change this information?
To change the Global Constant for EmailListener:
1. Login to the application as a member of the Administrator role.
2. Select Configure Application.
3. In the Admin module under the Build section, click on the Global Constants option.
4. Find the Global Constant named ListenerEmailAddress:
5. Double-click in the Noemail@example.com text box and alter the email to the value you wish to use as the default From address.
6. Click anywhere else on the grid then click Save to save this email address change.