Is it possible to display the CallID on the Detail form(s)?
Unfortunately HEAT does not allow the simple drag and drop of the CallID field to the Detail form(s). However, displaying of the CallID on the form(s) is possible by following these steps.
1. Launch Administrator module and create a new Edit Set or open a New Quick Customization.
2. Go to the Detail form in question and open the form.
3. Add a new Static Text box (
) to the form.
4. Select the new Static Text box by right-clcik and select Attributes.
5. On the Text tab from the HeatText Control Attributes window, click the Advanced button.
6. This will bring up a Connect Field window.
7. Select the CallID field and click OK.
8. Commit the Edit Set (quick change).
9. Launch Call Logging and go to a Call Ticket with that Detail form and the Static Text box should now display the CallID number.
Repeat steps 1 through 8 to add the CallID to other Detail form(s).