Is it possible to pre-fill the Priority based on CallType selection?
This is possible but it will require structural changes to the database and therefore the commit of an Edit Set. Here are the steps to make this work:
1. Launch Administrator and create a new Edit Set.
2. Select the CallType table and click Open Table.
3. Add the Priority field to the CallType table setting the Size to 2 and the Field Type to Text. Set it to Validate back to the Priority table and the Priority Field.
4. Modify the Priority field on the CallLog table and set the Auto fill section as follows:
Depends on: CallType
Fill from: Priority
5. Select File>> Commit then login and associate the proper Priority value to each CallType and then test functionality.