When using either GMME or GMWEB, when attempt to load a list of contact records, Error, failed to get contact list.
This is the result of data corruption, and in most cases can be resolved using the following process.
1. Log ALL users out of GoldMine
2. Close any application that has an external link to GoldMine (e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Excel)
3. Stop IIS
4. Open GoldMine as a MASTER user
5. Tools > Databases > Maintain Databases
6. Current Contact Set files
7. Tick the Option for Rebuild and Pack (ignore the upcoming message that this is usually not necessary for MS SQL databases)
9. Restart IIS
10. And once again access either GMME or GMWEB.
As this may not resolve all reports of this issue, if you are still experiencing a problem after this please contact either your GoldMine Certified Solutions Partner or the GoldMine product support team