Cannot activate the Option 'Start GoldMine Messaging Service' Messaging Tab in system settings because it is greyed out.
1. Log in with master rights
2. Tools > Configure > System Settings
3. Messaging Tab
The current logged in Windows user does not have administrative rights on the machine which is required for activation of this feature
[STEPS TO RESOLVE]
- Exit GoldMine
- Right Click the GoldMine Icon
- Click 'Run as Administrator'
- Click 'Yes' to the User Access Control warning message
- Log into GoldMine
- Tool > Configure > System Setting > Messaging Tab
- Tick the Box 'Start GoldMine Messaging Service'