Service Request Parameters are now blank on old Service Requests - What happened?
This occurs when the Unique ID of the field in a Request Offering is changed from it's original value.
You will not see the values for the field 'EmpType_Tx' in older Service Requests because they are now calling 'EmpType_Tx' and not 'combo_1' - and 'EmpType_Tx' has no data for them because it did not exist when the previous ServiceReqs were submitted.
You will need to revert these fields back - but you will also want to keep this version - otherwise you'll lose the data in the ServiceReqs since the changes were made.
In order to keep the values from both the original request offering and the newly edited request offering, do the following.
1. Clone the Request Offering in question.
2. Then change the Original version unique IDs back to the original IDs. Save.
3. Put the Original in Design
4. Put the Clone to published (do not change anything)
5. Use the Clone version henceforth.