You may receive the following error message when trying to install Universal search when GoldMine is hosted on a SQL 2005 server
- A Transaction log backup needs to be created for the reinstall of the Universal search.
- Take a Transaction log backup
7. Open GoldMine and install the Universal search via Tools > Configure > System Settings Advanced Tab8. Install Universal Search button
SQL Server Management Studio
- Right click on the database name.
- Select Tasks > Backup.
- Select Transaction Log as the backup type.
- Select Disk as the destination.
- Click on Add... to add a backup file (for example "C:\AdventureWorks.TRN") click OK
- Click OK again to create the backup.