What would be the syntax for Hidden Expression on Incident tab to list multiple CurrentUserRoles you don't want to see the tab?
The Task tab should only be visible on Incident if the user is a member of the following Roles:
Service Desk Analyst
To hide the Task tab on Incident for all roles other than Administrator, Service Desk Analyst and Problem Manager roles:
1. Login as an Admin user and select Configure Application.
2. Go to the Incident workspace in question.
3. Go to "formView".
4. Find the Task tab and click on the <Not Set> link for the Hidden Expression column.
5. Enter the following expression:
$(CurrentUserRole() not in ("Admin", "ServiceDeskAnalyst", "ProblemManager"))
6. Save the changes.
7. Test the different roles to see that Task tab does not show for unlisted roles.