User consistently receives an Email with a specific Subject line and would like to know if it is possible to identify where/if this email is being generated from HEAT.
There are Different ways to find if a message is being sent through HEAT. Substitute the "Subject_of_the_email" with the actual Subject.
- If this is an AutoTask it can be found by running the following and noting the Owner, Name and Folder columns.
- This will help find the AutoTask:
SELECT * FROM HEATSGen WHERE SGDetail LIKE '%Subject_of_the_email%'
- If it is also Associated to a Business Rule as an AutoTask, then take the SGName column value returned from the above SQL query and run the following to find what rule might be using this AutoTask:
- Assuming in the below that the name of the AutoTask returned above was named "Testing":
SELECT * FROM HEATGen WHERE GCode LIKE 'R%' and GDetail LIKE '%Testing%'
- After running the second query above, it should return a row with a GName of some Number and the GDetail column will list
"[Details] Name = " some value which is the name of the rule.
- If the send mail action is not an AutoTask and just an email configured as the action for a rule, then it can be found by running the following and looking at the GDetail for the name of the rule:
SELECT * FROM HEATGen WHERE GCode LIKE 'R%' and GDetail LIKE '%Subject_of_the_email%'