Looking for directions on how to set up the quick action 'Incident Update Notification' to be sent out whenever an incoming email from the customer comes in to an Incident. How do I set this up?
How to send the Incident Update Notification when an Incident is updated by an Incoming Email
1. Login as Administrator
2. Go to Configure Application
3. Go to Business Objects
4. Go to Journal.Email
5. Go to Business Rules
6. Go to Triggered Actions and select 'New Trigger'
7. Name your Triggered Action 'Send Update Incident Notification'
8. Select On link of relationship 'IncidentContainsJournal'
9. In put a conditional expression $(Category == "Incoming Email")
10. Click Next
11. Select 'Action: Run for Child'
12. Click Next
13. For the Child object and relationship: 'IncidentContainsJournal'
14. For the Action to Run, select the OOTB Notification Quick Action 'Incident Update Notification'
Results - now when an incoming email is sent into an Incident - an outgoing email using the quick action notification 'Incident Update Notification' will be sent to the Owner of the Incident.