Customer would like to be able to link CI.Enterprise as a child object of CI.Server.
Multiple Servers should be able to link up with multiple Enterprise records, which requires a many-to-many relationship between these two objects.
The enterprise child tab should show up on the CI.Server and CI.Server should show up as a child on CI.Enterprise
1. In Admin UI, launch BO CI.Enterprise
2. Under 'Relationships' tab create a new relationship:
> Select CI.Server - many to many (on both objects) - 'associates'
3. Click save
4. Select BO CI
5. Select the layout in use
6. Select the form view for CI.Enterprise
7. Create a new child tab
8. Enter Tab name, select relationship, select grid and form, and modify toolbar
9. Save, and do the same for form view CI-Server on the layout.