How do I connect my Android Absolute Service app to my Service or Help Desk?

Version 2

Details

PROBLEM
    How do I connect my Android LiveTime app to my Service or Help Desk?

ENVIRONMENT
    LiveTime

RESOLUTION
    See the attached Android Setup.png image, for an example of how our setup looks inside the LiveTime Android application. The example setup is correct for https://service.HEATsoftware.com/

Change the fields to match your Host and subsequent Domain selection.  The last step is to click the upper right icon to finish connecting and get your task list.   You should now be logged in.

Troubleshooting the setup: If you have an issue selecting fields such as the Domain drop down selection, proceed to close the app on the android: Select it from the apps opened in the lower left by holding your finger or pressing the app there until 'App Info' is displayed as an option. Select "App Info" and then click the "Force Close" button and confirm. You can then recheck all the settings in the app from top to bottom. Once the settings are correct, the domain drop down will then be showing your domain.   If unable to connect, try entering your username and password again.

Resolution

PROBLEM
    How do I connect my Android LiveTime app to my Service or Help Desk?

ENVIRONMENT
    LiveTime

RESOLUTION
    See  the attached Android Setup.png image, for an example of how our setup  looks inside the LiveTime Android application. The example setup is  correct for https://service.HEATsoftware.com/

Change  the fields to match your Host and subsequent Domain selection.  The  last step is to click the upper right icon to finish connecting and get  your task list.   You should now be logged in.

Troubleshooting  the setup: If you have an issue selecting fields such as the Domain drop  down selection, proceed to close the app on the android: Select it from  the apps opened in the lower left by holding your finger or pressing  the app there until 'App Info' is displayed as an option. Select "App  Info" and then click the "Force Close" button and confirm. You can then  recheck all the settings in the app from top to bottom. Once the  settings are correct, the domain drop down will then be showing your  domain.   If unable to connect, try entering your username and password  again.